Home sweet home! A house becomes home with love and affection of our dearest ones. Yes, home is the place where we find our peace and comfort. That’s why we always try to decorate our home with the best possible ways. Decoration of home in the right way is important, it enhances our mental health too. We get influenced by lots of magazines, advertisements, or sometimes by a movie too. But the problem is most of us can’t afford the budget they required. But, we can decorate our home with some Smart and clever tricks without spending much. Here are some tips to follow:
- Paint the wall with some light colour and highlight one wall with some vibrant warm colour. Choose colour wisely so that the room looks bigger and reflects more light.
- Get texture pant or use some wallpaper.
- Transform one wall as a feature wall. You can put multiple frames of your family and memorable moments. Display some artwork of your own.
- Also, Change your curtain according to your wall colour. You can arrange them with mix and match rather than put the same flat design everywhere.
Changing the floor is not an easy job. If possible change floor tiles. But it is costly too. Otherwise:
- Place wooden flooring over the existing one. It is cheaper and time-saving.
- Set suitable rug on the floor at the living room, bedroom to cover the monotonous old flooring. It also acts as a colour pop.
- First, rearrange your furniture. Like rotate the bed head or drag the dining table on the centre. It all depends on your room position.
- If needed, try some second-hand old furniture from the local market, and paint with pastel shades. It really brings the X-factor at your space.
- Arrange some colourful, quirky cushion cover to draw attention.
- Roll out cotton table cover.
The luminosity of the room is very much important. Make sure your room gets enough natural ventilation. On the other hand,
- Strategically arrange some cheap light fixtures to dramatise the room.
- Place some simple and elegant hanging light over the dining table.
- Use diffuse light arrangement with multiple spotlights rather than old boring CFL.
- Arrange small table lamp at the corner table to highlight your showpieces.
- Strings lights are very pocket friendly and easily available in the market. You can set them you highlight any space or wall.
- Potted greens are never going wrong or overdo for any space.
- Select some indoor and outdoor plants as per your choice from the local market.
- Buy small colourful pots to keep for the interior.
- If You have space for hanging like open balcony, you can put hanging flower bowl.
- Arrange some flower vase, place it on the centre table or corner shelf of the room.
- But sometimes, it’s getting little difficult to maintain a living plant. For that case, buy a dry flower or dry plants to give that lively essence.
- Convert your balcony into a balcony garden.
All you need is some patience, creativity, and little research. Before jumping over any ideas or picking items randomly, just understand your personality, choices, and match each item with another accordingly. Light up the aromatic candle to fill the home with some exotic essences. The nest is all yours!