If your Daddy is your biggest hero like mine is, then Father’s Day is just the right time to show him what he means to you. Dedicating a day to fathers around the world may not be enough to show him how much you love him, but it’s a step in the right direction. Our fathers spent years ensuring a great life for us—use this day to let them know how special they really are. Here are our handpicked Father’s Day gift recommendations to make this Sunday superlative.
Have you participated in our Father’s Day giveaway yet?
- A tie will add colour to his office wardrobe. Make a colourful choice that he will love—you are his favourite stylist anyway!
- Pick a classic timepiece that wraps his wrist like your fingers once held on to his firm hand.
- Nothing embodies classic dressing up than a suit. Get it customised for perfect fit.
- As clichéd as this might be, a wallet stays with him all the time, just like your thoughts!
- Gift your father a personal styling services with an expert. We recommend the professional Personal Branding package or the quick online Style 911.
- A limited-edition pen is perfect for those who revel in the pleasure of writing in luxury.
- Keep aside his trademark formal shoes and help him stride in class with a more dapper pair.
- Travelling in style may not be on his agenda, but he won’t mind the admiring glances that come with carrying a classy bag.
- Get your Dad hooked to golf and an incredible FlightScope simulator under $500. A new golf kit/club will help him putt away in style. If Dad is more of a football fan, then make his day truly special by giving him Champions League Final Tickets.
- A health monitoring gadget will be his 24×7 health partner, and a sure way to keep gulab jamun cravings at bay.
- For bibliophiles, an e-reader offers a fresh, lighter way to read. Perfect for long commutes and travel.
- Speaking of travel, gift him a vacation. Pick a wellness or adventure retreat and he’s sure to return from the getaway all refreshed.
Whatever we do for our fathers can never compare to what we have received from him. But make this one day special for him and he will be gladder for it. Happy Father’s Day!