Anushka Sharma is Bollywood’s heart throb and one of the most talented actress in the B town. Anushka’s fashion is always on point whenever she steps out in public. If we see her latest public appearances, she has always been a fashion diva on the red carpet. This lady has rocked every fashion style from embellished gowns to ripped denims and a lot more…all with style of her own. But, was she always this stylish? Lets take you through her style evolution.
- She started her career with a movie in which she had played a typical coy Indian girl with lots of suits and a little of western look. She wore this peacock green and blue, net anarkali suit for her very first movie promotion. The colors are nice, but honestly, not looking like a style diva.
- Anushka has been spotted rocking long flowy gowns in many award shows. In the mage below, she’s wearing a yellow Victoria Beckham gown she wore to Filmfare. This color is a summer staple. She looks nothing less than a Diva with bright red lip color and winged eyeliner. Thin vintage make-up styling adds that oomph factor to her complete look.
Shop the look Here
- Power suits are for power women … Check out how glamorous Anushka looks in this black pant suite. Her hair style with the front fringe is completing her look. Power suites are the wardrobe staple of every smartly dressed female. These suites exude confidence and are a must-have for a chic formal look. You can wear this look to your office or a dinner date with ease. Invest in a well fit pant suit and it will definitely makes you look more classy.
Shop the look HERE
- Layering with denims is the latest trend which can be spotted on every celebrity. Checkout how Anushka did layering and wore this super cool oversized patch denim jacket over a navy blue midi dress and paired up her look with white sneakers.
- This trend is loved by each one of us.. Ripped denims and off-shoulder tops. This super chic combo takes your fashion game to the next level. How cool Anushka looks in this powder blue off shoulder top and ripped denims.
So, Next time you dress up, you can definitely take some inspiration from these looks of Anushka Sharma.
Which look do you like the most?
Let us know in the comments below.