Akshay Kumar is one of the most talented actor in Bollywood. Mostly known for his martial arts, the actor has never been a typical style icon, but his sense of style has dramatically evolved over the years. Everybody admires him for his fitness, and his physique allows him the perfect canvas to express his personal style. Akshay mostly sports a basic yet stylish look and relies mainly on denims and body hugging t-shirts, paired with headbands. Occasionally he sports a formal suit with elan.
Let’s take you through some of our favorite looks…
This relaxed casual outfit, looks stylish on Akshay. Accessorized with a short hair style and a bold metal sports watch, black & white, is a combination that can never go wrong. Akshay wore a dark blue pair of denims, along with a bodycon white t-shirt, layered with a black sleeveless jacket over it.
- Checks have been on the fashion radar for a while now and Akshay sure loves this trend. He has been spotted on many occasions wearing different checked shirts and he carries off this casual look with style. Checkout how he rocked 3 different looks, in checked shirts. One with a cap and distressed denims, another time with a brown trouser with a gathered hem and white under shirt. While the last look has him wearing a very broad collar and red suede shoes.
- Our own Bollywood Khiladi, loves to sport different avatars of the athleisure look. To give this look a youthful edge, he always pulls up only one side of his joggers, to about mid-calf. He also tends to favour colours in the grey scale palette.He can be considered as a king of laid back style, as most of his looks are so comfy and stylish.
- The denim shirt is an old favourite of every fashionista and who doesn’t look good in a denim shirt. And if you haven’t yet got one, its a total must-have item in your wardrobe. See how Akshay rocked an open button denim shirt and styled it with a grey under-shirt and distress denims for a street style look.
- We love this fusion look of a formal suit, with ultra-casual, Super Dry vest inside. It gives him such a rockstar, cool look. This look is not easy to pull off, but Akshay makes it look effortless, with his salt & pepper stubble.
- And last but not the least, Akshay looks the perfect gentleman in a tuxedo. Who doesn’t love to see a man in a tuxedo? Akshay wore this black, self-textured tuxedo with a white shirt and satin bow tie. He looked handsome as always and also very different from his rest of the casual looks. If you are planning to attend your friends wedding and not in a mood to wear ethnic, then you can surely take some inspiration from this look of Akshay Kumar.
So, next time when you step out and want to wear something comfy yet stylish, just take some inspiration from Akshay Kumar.